• Allison Shimonski

In Need of a Reduction of Child Support?

Unable to pay Child Support? Out of work? - Was your income reduced? - Are you going further into debt every day? - Are unable to pay Child Support?

If you have had a significant change in financial circumstances a Child Support Modification may be the answer. DON’T WAIT, ACT NOW! - File a Petition with the Family Court to reduce your Child Support obligation and establish your date of filing to make your application retroactive to when you stopped earning or when your income was reduced. - Call (516) 746-0180 or book by clicking here !


Recent Posts

See All


585 Stewart Ave
Suite 306
Garden City, NY

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram

©2020 by The Law Office of John M. Zenir, Esq., P.C.